Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, September 26, 2019

Revisiting the wax cube

The last week ended with a few days of pain, with my left eye burning and pouring tears. As it turned out, it was just a flu, which entered through the weakest point in the body and took down the immune system.

I guess the body couldn't take the bottled pain, sadness and tears anymore. So, I decided to start unraveling the wax cube (clicky) by focusing on painful regions in the body. Some of them released jolts of sharp pain and a wave of cold shivers.

While the eyes were not functioning too well, I practised seeing with closed eyelids again.

Yesterday I happened to take a bus at the time when the school day ended and a lot of schoolkids entered the bus. A short girl joked about hanging herself on one of the handles for standing passengers. I conjured an evil smirk without moving a muscle on my face. I still looked straight ahead with a dead serious face. This contrast between the evil smirk and serious face caught her attention and she started checking my face whenever she thought she was about to say anything bad. Don't joke about death, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment