Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, February 1, 2020

A bunch of dreams

A bit sick (sigh, again)


On Thursday morning my left eye felt rather suspicious, so I applied some eye drops again. These only made things worse and I had to ask a colleague to take me back home from work. A short nap made things better again, though. Regardless of the problem with the left eye again, I had to visit the toilet every 20 min or so for a leak. Also had a stomach ache, a mild headache and had to clear my throat way too frequently. Probably side-effects from catching a little cold from visiting the woods the weekend prior.

Regardless, I failed to even compete with the other people on the bus. There was a lot of coughing all around me. Probably people scared of the Corona virus, I thought. I wonder if viruses also compete. That is, if a body is already infected with one virus, would the other viruses wait in the queue?

Visualized swimming in a pool of healing liquid (glowing green). Also visualized hugging worn-out bodyparts with love.


Dream: Body transforming


I was somewhere in some abandoned buildings, looking for my way out. It felt as if the body was transforming according to a beacon signal. The beacon was the sound of birds chirping in the nature (probably inspiration from the weekend in the woods).

Dream: Everything breaking down


Today morning I had a dream where I was packing for a flight to the UK (for some reason). Actually I had packed for a bus trip to the capital city, to visit grandparents.

Anyway, at some point some water pipes started leaking and I had to fix those. Then some electronics thing broke and had to fix that. Checked the time and deduced that there was no way I would make it on the bus in time. Then the ceiling lamp broke and I woke with my left eye watering in pain.

Still visited grandparents. I had some trouble trying to print out the tickets because the phone failed to download anything. Had to transfer the tickets to Google Drive and open from there.

Dream: SpaceX booster crash


I think it was yesterday that I had this dream. I was at the summerhouse when I saw something in the sky and went outside to investigate. Saw a SpaceX booster with a trail of smoke and fuel crash into the trees in the back yard.

Dream: Water reservoir


Today I took a nap and ventured further down a path than I had ever been. For some reason I had always hesitated to go there before. This time I quickly glanced at the warning signs and simply waltzed in through the open gate. There was a person (like a guardian of sorts, I think) standing at quite a distance to my left. He informed me that I had reached the water reservoir, the last thing on the edge of that realm. Fair enough, the surroundings of the water reservoir were fuzzy and only half-formed.

I could not estimate the size of the reservoir because the view was blocked by a fence to my right. I had to get closer to the edge of the reservoir to see further towards the right. However, keeping the distance was what the warning signs had been about. I did not dare to go too close. While I thought I could guesstimate the size of the reservoir, there would've been no way for me to determine the depth. I did not ask the guardian about these things, for dimensions don't hold a meaning in dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment