Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, November 5, 2020

Deep waters

Recently I've been experiencing waves of heat radiating from the body again.

Due to the lucky numbers spiking recently, I worked from home again on Monday. Felt quite weird, as if I were in multiple places simultaneously. I felt as if I was on the island, just outdoors, in the living room, as well as in some foreign places. Felt somewhat floaty.

I think it was Tuesday night that I saw the cat everywhere in my dreams, which is quite rare.

Dream: Swimming

Deep waters are dangerous. Though, I figured that if I move around all the time, then I could perhaps remain afloat. There were a few other people swimming around in the water as well.

Dream: High pressure on minerals

A sleeping chemist (female) was visiting, and then father came for a visit as well. Father asked her if she had worked with some sort of a specific acid. While asleep, she replied that she hadn't, that she had worked more with salts and minerals. Father then said he had read something interesting: by applying high mechanical pressure on some specific non-radioactive salts, a nuclear reaction was triggered.

No comments:

Post a Comment