Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, October 30, 2020

Me an old asocial pum? Maybe not?

A couple of weeks ago, me and mom both felt as if we had had an extra day in the week (somewhere between Tuesday and Wednesday, I guess). Then the week after, both of us felt as if we had missed a day. This week mom also felt like she had missed a day, but I no longer did. For me, this week was nominal.

Another "friend" found a girlfriend. My hunch says it's the real deal for him.

Also, while looking for some photos of Hutchison's old apartment, I stumbled upon a blog of his. His blog had photos of him with a lady. I had always imagined Hutchison as a crazy inventor who has trouble socializing. I suspect that since I had been his fan since like 6th or 7th grade, I had started to associate myself with this image, too. Eventually I think I forgot about the fact that I did, and started mistaking this image for myself.

Anyway, today at some point I felt that the issue had been resolved. I wonder if perhaps this was also related to the clinic dream.

Dream: Fireworks

I decided to face some of my old fears. Had a dream where I found some of my old weapons but as I touched one of them, it caught fire. I knew it would start firing at some point, but I didn't know when. I put it into a hole in the ground, where I thought it would be the least probable that it causes harm to anyone. I also added some bricks and stuff around it, to prevent it from bouncing around or changing its aim.

I ducked and took cover. Then a couple of other people took over securing the weapon. Anyway, it fired like 10 shots and then went quiet. Some of these shots hit the boxes in the apartment but didn't cause any harm, for which I was really grateful.

Dream: Clinic

Last night I had a dream where I was waiting with my eye problem at a clinic. Since the clinic was closed at night, I was just waiting there in the dark corridors. The eye didn't hurt but it was really blurry and didn't function according to my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment