Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, November 2, 2009

A gift: the treasure chest

Note: The date could be wrong, but should be quite close to the actual experience.

I was meditating and wished for being able to do PK again. Someone gave me a gift - a finely crafted chest.

I visualized a room with 2 bookshelves and put it in the middle. I can't exactly recognize the room I visualized - It's somewhat foreign to me. I know that there's this window left to the first bookshelf and outside there's a city. It's on a relatively high floor.

Anyway, I couldn't wait - I wanted to see what's inside the chest already. Opened it and there was nothing particularly interesting - some empty papers and nothing more.

But then suddenly, the chest closed by itself and I realized that it was not the inside of the chest that was important, but rather the box itself. Tried to PK it open a number of times and at first it got worse, but then I started getting a bit better at it. Then PK-ed it open, moved around it and found positions and angles, where I still lost it. Practiced them some more and I could already keep it open for as long as my focus lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment