Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, May 6, 2011

Dream of climbing

I think I should start waking up at 4 AM.

Have been avoiding sleeping on the back due to a running nose. Couldn't sleep in any other pose tonight. When I turned myself on my back (the pose that I usually meditate in before falling asleep), I saw an interesting dream.

It consisted of at least 3 parts, all of which felt as if they took place after the exam or even after graduation.

In one, we were at grandparent's place for some sort of celebration or something. Like always, they wanted us to eat a lot. Well, we left most of it for them to enjoy and left for some other place.

In another, I knew there would be celebration going on in the evening. Felt an urge to do something useful, to feel like I have earned it. Started gathering garbage from the street, even though it was just a couple of days before the "Let's Do It" campaign (tens of thousands of volunteers gathering garbage for a day). Then suddenly another guy came to help me, then another .. some with their own wheelbarrows .. soon it was all neat and clear. We could then have a sauna and celebrate.

The third part started in the evening when I decided to disappear from the sauna queue, I think. I knew that some kind of a sports competition had just taken place. People talked about it, happy for some athletes, disappointed in the performance of others and so on. There was a setup for climbing. So, I started climbing onto this cliff. It was all covered in dense snow and one could only hold on when they would stuck their fingers deep into the snow. The surface of the snow was covered in grooves and holes made with fingers.

I had just reached a tree next to this little "cliff" covered in snow when I realized there was someone watching me. I looked down and saw Mom watching me climb. There was a loose block of ice and dense snow that would fall down when I climbed higher. I told Mom to step away, but the tree branch didn't hold and I fell a bit lower. Mom said: "For you, that's not a problem. You'll get to the top." She disappeared.

Felt tired, but there was nothing to lose by climbing it again. There was some sort of a mechanism for leaving on top. I almost reached it, just couldn't sit on it yet. Gave up and went for the easy way .. this mechanism was attached to the tree with a thin piece of rusty iron. I had thought that it wouldn't hold my weight. Taking the risk, I climbed it, grabbed from the mechanism and sat on. It lifted off and went pretty high. I was holding on to something with my left hand, though, it didn't seem to make me feel secure enough. Started wondering if I had a parachute to come down or something. Didn't have any .. ah, just sat there, thinking I would figure out a way down when in the need.

The higher it lifted, the more I felt the intensity of psi rising. Soon this mechanism stopped and I had a high-score feeling of sorts. Felt like I had achieved something. The intensity was on the verge of my control. Atmospheric density felt so great that it made me worry about my teeth (a really strong feeling of pressure on them). Judging by the intensity of psi in the body, I was close to having a wet dream. So, I woke up and couldn't sleep any longer. It was about 4 AM. =P Gonna crank up some more derivations.

In my opinion, all the parts describe the attitude that I think contributes to pk. The 3rd part I think relates to self-control and levitation practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment