Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Infinity

Wow, that was cool.

Took a nap, trying to OBE. Started hearing these short bursts of loud noises with vibrations again. Focused on them, trying to make them last longer. I think I was out without realizing it or something.



An idea popped into my mind and I formed the shape of infinity symbol out of my consciousness. When the ends met, something amazing happened. There was a huge rush of vibrations and intense psi flow. The intensity was growing as the psi flow was amplifying itself, kind of like how laser works.

I was seeing flashes of images with sounds and whoosh-like noises on image transitions. The same noises appeared when I flew around. I remember an image of a seagull and pine forest viewed from a grassy field. The colors were not "normal", there was some sort of a colored overlay on everything.

As the power was growing, I became slightly paranoid on what was going on near the body. Afraid of heavy geisting due to such intensity, I cut the infinity symbol, took my previous form and re-entered the body again. I'm not sure if I would've withstood any more amplification, as it felt difficult to control already.

1 comment:

  1. Nice OBE man! I used to have similar worries of causing unwanted damage when I was learning martial arts:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete