Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, October 3, 2011

Fun pk expeditions

Visited the AHHAA centre yesterday. Saw a lot of fun stuff to practice pk on.

Though, I wasn't in the zone there. Visited some meditation eggs and then attempted to shrink a waterspout and create a construct between my fingers that would be visible for the IR camera. Also attempted to sway corals in the fish tanks, influence fish with telepathy and attempted to create a construct to help me stay vertical in a tilted room. Had some small success with all of them, but on overall it didn't go too surprisingly well.

The ticket costs a lot, thus it would be fun to have some of that stuff at home =P.

2 comments:

  1. Save up, and build you own super PK practice house! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, gonna do that when I get back =D.

    ReplyDelete