Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, October 2, 2011

Angel and butterfly

During the summer at the summerhouse, I saw the figure of an angel, made of wood spots on the ceiling. Have been working on the drawing recently. On the drawing, there's a butterfly sitting on the hand of an angel. There's been some synchronicity with the drawing.

Sister is also back from U.S. (home for a week already). She showed me a couple of drawings she had made a while ago. Angels, one of which looked like a self-portrait and the other .. a zoom-in of the drawing I've been working on.

Kevin came to visit us today. The girl who was with him asked why there was a butterfly on my table. I had totally forgotten there was one and said "It's part of the dust." Went to the kitchen maybe 10 minutes later and a butterfly flew in from the open window. Took me a few minutes to save it. I could get it to sit on my finger with empathy, but it was too nervous to get out and kept flying against the window.

Attended the first official meeting of a local newborn gamedev club. Deja vu, I've seen the meeting and met some of those guys before. It's going to be interesting when I return from service.

No comments:

Post a Comment