Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, November 11, 2012

Light and smoke


Wished I would start seeing through the Maya again. Roughly at the same time I remembered a vision from last night.

Had been meditating on a point in the body, I guess, when I started to see light surrounding me from almost every direction. Continued and gradually, more and more light would shine through. After a while, I noticed that to my right, there was a grey-white cloud of smoke, always changing shape. The smoke had been obscuring my sight, but now I had somehow stepped out of the cloud. This smoke was extraordinary in the sense of being alive and being connected to me, a bi-location feeling of sorts.
-------------------------------------
That curse of going to work and working late on a Sunday that's also a holiday..

Found it difficult to cope with the emotions at first. Immediately felt better after getting something to eat. Then, stuff magically started working again.
-------------------------------------
One thing that I've come to notice is that having the body shape form loop helps to energize it. As if the formed cavity started resonating and trapping energy.

Love to sleep with feet and hands forming loops. Though, sometimes I would wake up so energized that it's difficult to manage it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment