Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fly attraction

Had difficulties finding the feeling of stasis and pk push, pull as well.

Prepared sauna yesterday evening. While at it, me and Kevin's brother found a pillar of smoke. I tried stasis on the clouds of smoke there, which was not very successful. Kevin's brother Kaspar was pulling the clouds of smoke towards him (through my stasis attempt). Then we tried opposing force training. Every now and then, wind would blow in through the tiny window, causing spirals of smoke. We managed to get smoke moving out of the window while wind was blowing in fresh air.

Seriously need to invest more time into meditation and pk practice. Can only maintain focus for about 2 days. And can't even maintain full focus (without any disturbances in the mind) for more than half an hour or so.

Slept another night with a fly squatter. Two hours of squatting and still didn't manage to kill all of them in this small room.

Noticed that the flies seemed to have been crazy about the consciousness, not the body. They flew to where I had focused the consciousness. That is, when I would try to squat them with my right hand, they would fly on the right hand. When I would think about something, they would fly into the hair, eyes or onto the forehead. I suspect that while I was asleep, they probably left the body alone.

For the past couple of days, dreams have been circling around visits to foreign countries due to work. And for some reason, I've always met new people or been with people, who are considered famous by others. Then there's praise, 1st class hotel rooms, fancy restaurants and what not, however, for me there is no such thing as fame .. people are people and that's it.

Two nights ago, there was an interesting moment in one of those dreams. Our group was heading somewhere and somehow I had to split from the others .. needed to have the documents checked or something. The lady was surprised to see that I was from Estonia, then she was surprised to see the list of whom I was travelling with (famous people in her eyes). At first I was nervous about having to find my own way to where we had to be by some time. Then at some moment, I realized that I never was in a hurry. Then I realized I didn't even have to go there. Suddenly felt lucid, free and in peace.

Met Michael Grubb in one of the dreams last night. Remember practising some pk together, though, can't remember what exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment