Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I want OBE

Had a chat with Hyena a couple of days ago. He had some pretty cool lucid dreams and OBEs to share. Having experienced sleep paralysis, he took his sword with him to his dreams. The sword helped him regain lucidity whenever he sensed it slipping.

Envy: "That does it. I want OBE." .. and started pushing it. While at it, I found something I had been missing for a long time. Wobbling the psi field every now and then makes me feel a lot better.

Realized that one of the biggest fears I had was of geisting. Without realizing it myself, I've fled instead of facing it or even embracing it. A simple thought of "can't afford geisting" is enough to hamper progress.

Also, with the artificially increased psi density, evening pranayama felt a lot better than it did before.

Kept wobbling the psi until the body and mind fell asleep. Tripped on the edge of sleep and found the stage where I would hear hypnagogic sounds (people talking, moving around, opening, closing doors). Whut? *looks at the door*, the door looks open. Realized I was not in the body; popped back.

Had a dream, where a group of us were given the task to write essays or something. Actually, we were given just a few hours to do it (in addition to all the homework on other subjects). Found an exciting book on teacher's desk. Asked if I could borrow it for inspiration (an old plain thin paper-back on some declassified tech from the 21st century, with schematics, CAD drawings and all). She told me I had already borrowed one book and only one is allowed at a time. I could vaguely recall having borrowed some book before. She told I probably wouldn't bother myself trying too hard to remember it, since it had been a pretty long time ago. Next up was a history lesson. Had difficulties finding that classroom at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment