Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL-9000)

Took a vitamin pill last night. Also varied my practises again. Focused more on the feeling of space-time around the body, in addition to observing the faint constructs and aura.

Interesting synchronicity / manifestation events today.

The cap of a coffee kettle jumped off onto the table.

While waiting for a colleague at the lobby, I walked back and forth a bit .. until an elevator thought I had a deep desire to step in and go visit some of the other floors. Surprised by the suspicious invitation, I just stared at it for a minute .. with a raised eyebrow, of course. Laughed it off as a glitch in the building's artificial intelligence (even though it shouldn't do things like that).

Left for an office without waiting for another colleague. He caught up later, thanking us for sending the elevator back down and opening the doors for him. I told him it wasn't funny anymore, because we did not send the elevator back down. But then I realized the Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) 9000 might be listening. Luckily the building doesn't have Pod bay doors and I still got out. Not planning to go there tomorrow.

No, seriously .. this geisting is amazing. It's so easy to role-play when the whole environment supports it like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment