Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 22, 2018

Thick field

Dream: Thick field

Landed at an airport somewhere in Colorado, I think. There was a group of us that had to hold a meeting somewhere. Somewhere less noisy than the airport. Someone from the group had access to a meeting room at a military installation and brought us there.

Waved at the guard on duty and entered some kind of a security scanner. At first I thought it was just a regular X-ray scanner but it wasn't. I was fascinated by what it felt like - it was as if I was suspended in a thick field of energy. I was a bit worried about any potentially harmful effects on the body but most of the energy only penetrated the surface of the "body" (or whatever it is in a dream). It caused a slight tingling sensation. As I walked through it, it felt like walking through water, or perhaps, through a bio gel refrigerator.

Asked the guard what kind of a field is used there. He described the properties of the field, which in my mind associated with a bio gel refrigerator the most.

I had spent quite a bit of time in the field, and after leaving, my "body" produced quite a bit of sweat.

Very interesting..

No comments:

Post a Comment