Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, May 1, 2018

White dog

Had a long chat with a student from India, in front of a university dorm building. A lot of different topics. Then suddenly a white dog spotted me at a distance of about 30 meters, and came running at me. I didn't know how to react, especially due to having been bitten by a dog a while ago. However, the white dog had clearly recognized me and was running to me out of sincere happiness. The dog looked so happy, even though his master was frightened about completely losing control over the dog. The dog happily looked up at me while waving its tail, and then darted off back to his master.

I thought I recognized Pätu in a new body. Before passing away (ref), Pätu was a female dog, with a long jet black fur. If this white dog was indeed Pätu, then most of the bodily characteristics had changed .. except for the size and proportions. The white dog had short fur, and was male, I think. Very interesting.

Oh right, almost forgot. Had an OBE some days ago. Flew around the room, but forgot what else.

No comments:

Post a Comment