Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sigh

Dream: Monk


Random dream, except for this one symbol.

Me and Mom walking the streets .. going home. I spot a monk in orange robe sitting in the lotus pose, at my right. With my left hand, I signal Mom that she can go ahead. I stood in front of the monk and took the opportunity to stare into him. He seemed to be a regular monk who had reached bliss but wasn't enlightened yet (there was minor darkness in him). For the rest of the dream (did not last long), the monk was my object of meditation.

Dream: School

Trying to sleep but popped up at a lecture again. Gonna try my very best to ignore it and get some sleep, instead. One of those dreams again (recurring).

The teacher tried everything she could to get me to participate in the class. I started to wonder about it - if she's so serious about it, then it might be important that I participate? Though, it's an arts class and art is very low in my list of priorities.

At some point I decide to at least try and do something mediocre. Nothing too fancy. The teacher says that it's too bad that the class is over. I reply that it doesn't matter, I would finish it after the class. The teacher succeeded as I realized the point of these school dreams. It's not about the form (school), it's about making use of everything that is offered whether it's compulsory or not. In particular, this dream taught me that since I was having a lucid dream anyway, I should utilize creativity instead of just sleeping it off.

Dream: Snake

Random dream, except for a snake that I saw in the corner of an office at work. For some odd reason, Mom was sitting at a desk next to the corner. While at first the snake was taking a nap or something, it started following me from the moment I saw it and warned Mom about it. The snake had a yellow skin and it came at me pretty fast. I turned around and started to move away but the snake bit the cloth of my pants on the left heel. I managed to leave but felt selfish for leaving the snake in the same room with Mom. By the time I returned, Mom had somehow killed it.

Integration

Not a dream. I was a unhappy about my lack of spiritual progress, and concentrated a bit more. Enjoyed the Saturday by writing a test report and listening to the wind outside.

Was nervous again because there are a lot of things I have to do. Flying to Italy again, too (work). Semi-meditated a bit, then took a shallow nap. Got a call that the flight was cancelled.

Perhaps also a bit related. One day I felt tired after lunch, and decided to take a nap at work. Went to the balcony, laid down and started feeling floatiness and a pull out of body right away. Didn't leave the body because I wanted to keep the nap short. I had been waiting for a package and I got the feeling that it arrived (it did). Perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment