Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, August 2, 2018

Constant sauna

The flight being cancelled wasn't the end of it. Due to this, my flight was routed through Amsterdam. When we landed in Amsterdam, somebody had forgotten their stairs right next to the plane parking lot so that our stairs didn't fit (splat against the wall on the lowest step). After a while they decided to use the rear exit, instead. Everything was nice and all, but luggage got delayed (somehow didn't fit on the plane and got to Bologna with the next flight). It then took 2 days for the luggage to make its 1 hour trip from Bologna to Forli.

Had the feeling that it would arrive the day it actually did. However, still called around with the help of Italian speaking colleagues to get the status of the delivery. Didn't get the status, the recipient always hung up or refrained from picking the phone in the first place.

Once I got the luggage, it was evident that someone had skimmed the content, looking for valuable items. I had none. Just a cheap DSLR, some aluminum tubes for optics, and the invaluable spare clothes. It's so hot in here (merely a few degrees more than in Estonia) that I had to manually wash the clothes each evening. Constant sauna, and each cup of water or juice kick-starts a flood of sweat.

I didn't intend for this post to sound so grumpy. Everything is nice, actually. I've tried to keep the background of my mind focused on humble and pleasant energy patterns. It would be pretty neat to learn how energy patterns from the back of the mind shape the reality.

Sometimes I semi-accidentally ordered something that was difficult to eat fully. Readjusted my taste and hunger to make it possible.

I found it quite difficult to sleep in the sauna, but it seems that I do need less sleep in here. Haven't watched TV, haven't read the news, have been doing work until sleep, and then sleeping until breakfast, after which off to work again.

Seemingly gloomy dreams but experienced them in a neutral manner.

Dream: Nerve gas

Some group of people in a small building in a foreign environment. One of them starts an experiment - cuts open the dead body of some living being. Some sort of gas is spread from the body, which affects everyone indoors. After that, the people changed permanently.

I try winding back time, tricking people to leave the building and what not. I thought I had managed to possess one, and take them to safety, only to discover that I had not. Without a body I had reached some sort of a guarded outpost that simply shot the people coming from the small building. After killing the people who mindlessly ran at them, they started looking for survivors who were unaffected but there was nobody. I was just like a ghost that went unnoticed.

Seems mildly related to some previous zombie dreams that I've seen a lot of years ago. Nothing novel.

Dream: Police psychic

A dream where I have the goal of finding out who's responsible for the murder of a female politician, and why they did it / would do it. I recognized it as a memory of a set of recurring dreams from a long time ago (possibly a designed or planted memory). I had identified the person (an inside job, a lady at the back row of a group photo) and claimed that she was under the influence of drugs. Her mind was consumed by a repetitive phrase like "it's her vibes that make me do it" or something similar.

Other than somebody having turned to me for help, I had no interest in the situation. I was also shown pages covered in a cartoon which illustrated the event based on forensic evidence. Apparently I had had to mark down who thought what, as well as other possibly related notes. It had my name on it (badly written) and I think it said 1956 or something in the footer.

Dunno, a completely random dream, seemingly without any connection to previous dreams.

Dream: Snow

Remembered another dream that I had.

I'm at the summerhouse on Saaremaa, staying outside. It's quite warm, and then suddenly it starts snowing. I lay down and enjoy the snow just as much as I enjoy the warmth.

This is why I carry a jacket with me - one might never know when it starts snowing in Estonia (summer or not). It's lousy skiing weather throughout the year. Though, haven't found a use case for the jacket in Italy yet .. at least during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment