Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Lot of symbols

Had a dream full of new symbols last night.

Recently the dreams have become a bit more interesting. More levitation dreams again, some very bright and chill, some slightly gloomier. Psi-work has also become more interesting.

I started visualizing female energy and adding it to the mix. Hadn't done that for years. It makes it easier to be calm and it provides a significant improvement in the sharpness of focus as well. Many of the blockages within the body can only be resolved with a balance of both. I'm not sure if I have it correct (yin or female is supposed to be dark and cold and yang or male the opposite) but I've referred to it differently.

On Monday I surprised myself and others around me with my sharpness of focus. Yesterday I noticed that whenever I stepped in the leaves, leaves blew away from me. It looked as if a gust of wind was produced by my foot as I stepped. Right when I started wondering about it, the phenomena disappeared.

I've been feeling quite tired, though. Concentration and blockages, perhaps? And lack of meditation.

Dream: Dangerous grounds

I was flying around with two other people. I was the one providing lift, whereas the others fulfilled the jobs of eyes and brains.

We wanted to reach a boat smith while touching the ground as little as possible. Within the dream, all surfaces oozed of a slightly ominous aura and when looking at surfaces, they crawled with bugs and worms. Harmless but still not very inviting. The dream ended when we circled around and landed at the boat smith.

Dream: Those symbols, man


Me, aunt and mom were in the kitchen. I looked out of the window and saw lady on a horse hopping from roof to roof. She hopped onto our roof and disappeared, probably from the other side of the building.

I pointed it out so that aunt and mom wouldn't miss it. Even though it caused the building to vibrate or shake a little, they wouldn't have noticed because it was not meant for them. Even the shaking was a manifestation of my mind. I found it interesting that I pointed at the roof on level with our floor and said it was our roof, whereas the roof on top of us was not ours. Dream logic FTW.

Left to the other side of the building, looking for horse foot prints on my balcony. However, while I was on my way there, I came across an animated stuffed animal that was trying to climb onto a chair. I referred to it as a bull but it looked more like a stuffed bear or somesuch. With a "WTF" expression, I helped it onto the chair and it told me telepathically that it's all a manifestation of my own mind. I wanted to tell someone about what I had just seen - an animated stuffed animal, but there was nobody there.

Continued towards the balcony. Tried to find my camera to gather evidence of these strange phenomena. It took a lot of time and eventually I still failed to find it. Went onto the balcony, which transformed into the floor of a medium-sized hall. Left by flying through the wall. Behind the building, there was a nice small patch of greenery.

Hmm .. there was something about sister as well, but I forgot.

First time symbols: horse, animated stuffed animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment