Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, February 12, 2023

The Sin

Dear Diary,

Today I sinned.

For a while, I had been having a thought which I tried not to finish. Eventually I decided to let the thought finish without cutting it off all the time. The moment it was born, I felt a significant change in energy and saw a shadow dart across the road from my left to my right. It seemed as if the shadow had tried to get the energy, and once it finally got it, it fled with it.

I hope that the damage which I did with it, can somehow be reversed or healed.

Edit: Also worth noting that I had watched xxxHOLiC episode 14 recently. This was about waves, and the power of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment