Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 5, 2023

Dream: Fall phasing

Last night I had a dream where I became self-aware in a tall building. Looking out of the window, I saw another tall building next to it. While I was not on the top floor, it was still fairly high up. It was a large room with multiple windows and a concrete floor. Judging by the architecture, it seemed soviet but much more modern.

I had to get to lower floors and decided to phase through the floor and become solid again before reaching the floor below. This was something which I had not tried before. As everything seemed so vivid, I was afraid of getting hurt and hesitated a bit. Eventually I phased through the floor and fell on a cloud-like structure with a wooden frame, hanging from the ceiling on the floor below. Took a moment to overcome the fear again, and descended further, floor by floor. Ended up in all sorts of different rooms and some of them had people who saw me land through their ceiling and were a bit shocked by that.

Towards the end of the dream I also flew around a bit but that I'm more used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment