Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 5, 2023

Busy times

The times are still rather busy and it's difficult to keep everything in mind and keep track of things. Last week I agreed to a presentation for a group of school teachers but I forgot that I was expected to confirm the date, time, and provide the title.

Yesterday at some point I felt like doing nothing, so I browsed a local newspaper online. There was an article about air quality, which, apparently had been written by the same professor who had asked for the presentation. Had I not stumbled on that article, I would not have remembered to search and reply to that e-mail, either. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment