Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, February 9, 2013

Reborn once more

Yesterday evening at a relaxation event with sauna, one of the colleagues shared a video clip he had made. He didn't want us to invite more people and even said he would only show it to us once. He probably felt uneasy about it, which caused a tiny blackout and reset the player. Cool..

A late night due to debugging graphics card issues at home. Noticed a lot of snapping in furniture and electronics at 2 m radius from the body.

Took a nap during the day, which ended up pretty meditative. Still feeling calm and peaceful thanks to that.
-----------------------------------
Meditated on a serial experiments lain wallpaper while listening to music. At first, images appeared of what I had thought I wanted to be like. After playing with these for a while, I let go and started to undesign everything I had ever thought about myself. Closed the eyes and continued.

Focused on the 3rd eye and saw something dark looking onto me (obstructing the light that was shining on the closed eyelids). Without changes in feelings or emotions, I turned the 3rd eye into it. Gradually it dissolved, or at least, most of it. Though, some of it entered the body through the right arm.

Targeted multiple regions in the body that felt a bit off, by turning the 3rd eye inwards and focused at these spots. With little focus, I felt consciousness shift into the region and saw some faint images emerge. During this practice, body was heating up with sweat dripping.

Felt reborn, left with a faded memory of what I did last week and before.

No comments:

Post a Comment