Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, February 11, 2013

Influence

.. a follow-up ..

In bed, remembered a feeling, in which his mind silenced when I was about to show him things. It silenced, in an expectation of something wise and spiritually guiding.

The following was weaker, but an image appeared of him having performed a suicide. This possibility didn't even cross my mind earlier. I was blinded in emotions as well. Not wise and not spiritually guiding, either =(.

Also weak, but there have been hints of him hanging around. Or it might be just my imagination. Anyway, he's a nice guy.
-------------------------------------------
Today after a lecture, walked towards the city centre with an old friend. Had noticed a change in my mind when he was around. A slight arrogance of sorts, might be due to him praising me every so often.

Anyway, changed that attitude and geared towards focus on empathy. Felt a slight change in the body.

At the same moment, the friend said he started feeling real warm all of a sudden. He was probably less than 1 m away from me. The reverse happened about 5 years ago when he had been practising psi-balls at school.

The recent situations seem to have been suggesting that I've considerably under-estimated my influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment