Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A few dreams

Managed to maintain some amount of focus on the design of my mindset throughout the night.
---------------------------------------
In one of the dreams, I visited the summerhouse. For a few hours, I had been waiting there at the door. It had gradually become dark. Enjoyed being there.

After a while, a dog noticed me and came to play with me. Played and while doing so, I noticed that I could guess its movements by changes in the aura. Somehow saw its aura more clearly than before. Noticed something else as well .. the dog was only attracted towards my right hand (Yang?).

At some moment, I decided to check the health of the right hand, just in case. Realized I had been covered in an invisible protective robe of sorts. These bites wouldn't affect anything through the robe.

Some time later, Caspar came out with a few friends. He demonstrated what he had learned in the meanwhile. He was floating, with a friend supporting his hand. Looked around and got the impression that he had somehow transferred his weight onto that hand. His muscles were twitching a little. A rather impressive feat.
---------------------------------------
Another dream. A highly dynamic one. It was a bright morning and with the approach of spring, construction workers had come back to work on the building. Looked back from the roof of a nearby building and saw a workers on dangerous swinging ladders and scaffolding.

Back in the apartment, some guy (an acquaintance of an acquaintance) came to sell schematics, about 100 € each. Noticed that he didn't read my thoughts and assumed I wouldn't either. He wanted the money real bad and finally figured out I wouldn't buy any of those, backtalking about me in his mind. The schematics looked stolen and I recognized some from the student satellite project.

No comments:

Post a Comment