Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, October 25, 2013

Uh, dreams

Aunt visited us yesterday. Aunt and dad had a discussion on uncle's tumor.

Had a dream, where dad and I sat in a car. He was driving .. I didn't know he had a driving license. Anyway, we arrived at uncle's funeral. Aunt was already there.

Another dream. Found myself in Narva and had to get back to Tartu. Asked some people on the street with my crappy Russian language skills. They showed me the way. It seems there was a psychic shield that protected the rest of Estonia. Narva was only partially covered. Had to find a way through the shield and back to the hometown. Spotted another guy on the street, asked him for some advice on how to enter the bubble .. end of the dream, woke up.

None of these dreams were vivid, more like just symbols and images.

No comments:

Post a Comment