Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, October 18, 2013

Space and water

Have been focusing on the air and water around me for the past couple of days. Have also been trying to improve the focus on unconditional love.

Before sleep yesterday I let the mind become immersed in a forest near the summerhouse. Then tried to grasp the essence of a juniper. Pictured myself at a field of junipers, which is somewhere in the forest at the summerhouse. Pictured myself hugging the juniper, pictured being it. When I felt it being enough, I started moving the essence of juniper around within the body. This helped to clean the body.

Even though I hadn't had enough sleep, I felt rather fresh in the morning. Found that at the crown, as well as anywhere in the body, there was a nice soothing calm and lovely feeling. This feeling is there, no matter if I'm happy with myself or not .. it's unconditional. With it there's a faint light.

Practised focus on the surrounding space in the morning. It was windy and raining when I came back home. Practised focus on the surrounding space and water.

Watched a couple of Criss Angel Believe episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment