Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Late for school

Watched some soothing videos of guru talks last night.

In the dreams, I found myself far away again .. but needed to be back for school. Had a meeting there + 2 lectures. I was already 15 minutes late and the bus was still driving towards the town. Right when I had thought I was running late, the bus sped up. Subconscious was the driver and the bus. I don't think there was anyone else on the bus.

The terrain was flooded, roads were cracked .. there were even deep pits on the way. As the bus sped up, it flew over these cracks and pits, it drove over the floods. Even though I saw the road conditions and it looked pretty dangerous, it didn't seem to have affected me, the bus, nor the driver.

Arrived late. It did not look like school at all. There was water everywhere, it looked as if nobody had been there for centuries. I was that late.

This place where I was, looked like a tower on wheels with spiral stairs. As I walked up the stairs, the wheels started rotating .. the whole thing rotated. Some mild dizziness. As it rotated, I looked back towards the ground, which was covered in rocks and boulders. Along these, there were shards of stones with ancient writings extruded from their surface. I was happy and excited. This is the true school.

No comments:

Post a Comment