Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Door wide open

Nothing parasuperhyperdupernatural.

Just a familiar symbol in the last dream today morning. I was about to leave but found the door wide open. All sorts of potential uninvited guests started listing through my mind. Decided to go and close the door. Or at least try, because the lock did not work. Father also appeared to check what was wrong with the door (a nice metal door, by the way). He disassembled it and it became obvious that the door was nothing but false security - a slight nudge and it's open. Still tried to fix it somehow but the more I tried, the weaker and more fragile the locking system became. At least I was glad that I had taken the cat for a "stroll" so that he wasn't too enthusiastic about planning his escape. At least, not yet.

"stroll," because it has been more like dragging the cat around on a leash. The poor thing is terrified. A great parallel to my own fears and preconceptions in the astral.

Although the illness has passed, today morning I woke up with diarrhea. There were no problems during the day. Then in the evening I felt like absorbing some dairy products. Bam, another shortcut to the altar of relief. Today I've been trying to release the grasp on the tension that semi-subconsciously forms in the stomach or abdomen.

No comments:

Post a Comment