Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, May 5, 2016

Want to climb that bush next to the sandbox

Waking birds

Forgot to post that I also tried waking the birds at night / early in the morning.
I saw these guys doing it: www.youtube.com/watch

I knew if they could, so could I lol. It's actually pretty easy. Just focus on your third eye and expand it into the environment and birds will pick up on it very easily. I'm not sure if this is healthy for them lol :D. 
~pewep

The birds were a lot more responsive than I would have expected. Woke a few birds, then waited for them to quiet down again. Then did it again.

Realization about pranayama

While practising pranayama last night, I realized it's a lot more efficient when combined with proper visualization. Visualized the sensation of refreshing prana (internal winds) blowing around in the channels. The physical exercise was not even needed.

Subtle goings-on

Conditioning the mind with small things. Detecting unhealthy thought-patterns and correcting them. Playing communication in the mind with more evolved life-forms, to take further steps outside the sandbox.

As with any other learning processes, there must be a practical need for what is being learned. For electronics, programming, quality assurance, project management there must be a project. So must be for spiritual practice and psychokinesis. With my currently limited perspective on this universe, I've found it difficult to see any applications except for shits and giggles (which is kinda dangerous). This world doesn't need superheroes. However, logically there should be plenty of applications that would be obvious from the perspective of more evolved beings.

I know it is difficult to take an arrogant and ignorant guy seriously. Especially if he has let you down multiple times before. So, a low priority side-project would be nice for starters.

Random

A friend took me for a walk near my workplace. I go there each day but haven't even explored the nature around there. Classic.

Apparently there's a long tree alley (kilometer or two?) around the complex and places with great view over the fields and forests.

No comments:

Post a Comment