Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, May 22, 2016

Mysteries, theories

Was ill

A few days ago I thought about taking a sweater or a fleece jacket. Realized that all of them were enqueued for washing. Didn't have time to process the queue, so I decided to try and survive without. Well .. caught cold. Noticed these:
  • There was a distinct "smell" or "substance" throughout the body, which seemed disgusting (in addition to clogging the system and hampering the functionality of the organs, obviously).
  • The next morning the body was covered in a white aura .. just like a blanket of snow, which obstructed the internal light. Transformed the snow into a golden aura (I've noticed that for me the two are quite similar and it's easy to transform between them).
  • Realized that illness can serve as a stepping stone towards increased love and empathy. Also realized that I've used this many times already.
With the eyes watering and head dizzy, couldn't do long sessions at the laptop. So, just for fun I improved my skills in bash scripting, PHP and SQLite .. a quick web server that performs statistics on the guys brute-forcing my SSH port. Eventually I still remapped the port via iptables (now it's all quiet). Relaxing hobbies =D.

Mysteries

Via reddit, I found a dark web link that answered my curiosity:
https://www.reddit.com/r/deepwebpics/comments/30dd2n/some_strange_website/

An interesting page, though, it doesn't look quite right. A lot of effort has been put into the diagrams (read: puzzles). These puzzles look very much like how extraterrestrials would logically convey information (similar to what father has described in his abduction stories, also similar to crop circles). Except that it seems these puzzles aren't info-packed efficiently and they seem to have factual errors. So, don't take it too seriously. Nevertheless, the exercises are inspiring.

Started noticing very commonplace phenomena, but from a bit different perspective.

For example, during lunch I realized that as I pressed the spoon against the surface of the soup, the oil bubbles moved out and became thicker. However, the oil bubbles did not seem to have merged. Surface tension of water .. and water is not compressible. You know, maybe something similar would work for space-time, too?

One morning I noticed that lamp post shadows were more refined near the base and more blurry at the distance. Realized one can measure the optical properties of air. Or acquire rough estimates for the height of objects (different distance that light travels through the medium). There are a lot of parameters that need to be taken into account to get any reasonable accuracy, though.

In regards to the first puzzle, I realized the connection between the bubble tree hierarchy (mentioned it briefly in this post: clicky) and hyperdimensional nature of the universe. The diagram also highlights the power of two in cell multiplication.



The second puzzle is a bit strange. Or maybe I've missed the point. Anyway, 432 Hz is a multiple of 8 Hz, which is considered close-enough to the Schumann resonance frequency of 7.83 Hz. For some reason, I remember it being closer to 7.3 Hz .. dunno. Anyway, it's as if 432 Hz is treated as half-wavelength and then there's this triangle at 3.5 wavelength. At first I thought it might indicate how the root chakra is related to Schumann resonant frequency .. but the triangle should then be upside down. And why is the triangle sandwiched between two waves of opposite phase? And why is the diagram symmetric around the triangle?

There are many more on the onion, which you can find via the reddit link.

OBE

Also had a brief OBE. Noticed the moment when the body fell asleep and let go. Flew out and landed on the floor. I was a bit blurry and realized I had perhaps landed too close to the mirror. Scary. Jumped away but the experience had already destabilized somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment