Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, May 15, 2016

Dream dynamics

Together with some kind of a group, we were driving fast. Looked outside the window and enjoyed the surreal landscape. There were trees with cornflower-like blossoms. Wanted to take a photo so that I would remember that from the waking life. Couldn't do that through the windows .. it would've looked awful.

So, we stopped. ::Bam:: the dream environment changed due to our interaction with it. The point was then illustrated further. We were now in the cellar of a building. There was a sort of high-way through it all, whereas we were wandering around next to it. There was some kind of an opening or a portal in the wall .. much like the highway was. Behind the opening, there were some kind of formless life-forms sleeping. When I glanced at them at first, they looked like lizards, I think. One of our group went and took a closer look, trying to photograph them. They "woke" and turned into baby cheetahs or something similar.

So, basically .. it is safe to move through and marvel at everything that there is. However, the more you stick around and stare at things, the more you're interacting with it all .. and the less stable the connection to the environment (tend to get lost in your own thought patterns). Well, most people are asleep anyway while being transitioned between the realms so usually it's not an issue :).

I've made the mistake of searching for my camera so many times already. Should drop the habit. I can imagine my eyes being the camera and take snapshots that way. I still remember some of those images from 20 years ago when I first tried the method. The only drawback is that I would have to seriously work on my digital painting (or 3d modeling) skills to properly reproduce those images.

Watched a deep web story from youtube (hacker creepypasta). It seems the same dynamics also applies in deep web.

1 comment:

  1. Forgot to mention that in the dreams it seems very difficult (if not impossible) to go back. It usually becomes unstable and even if it doesn't, the dream is different each time.

    The idea is to remain ever flowing, constantly adapting to the environment. This is no different in waking life.

    ReplyDelete