Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, November 13, 2016

Random acquaintances

Strange when people know you well but you haven't even seen them before. One of the colleagues is a bit mysterious. Met his mother today at the bus station .. or rather, his mother met me. I was very surprised. I guess it was only last year when I learned that the colleague basically lives in the next building.

Anyway, back from Italy again. The last day was very rainy. An interesting sequence of events while on my way to the airport. Although I had planned on taking a bus, for some reason I had to meet a specific taxi driver. In order to meet the taxi driver, I had to catch an earlier train in the morning (rome2rio didn't show the train). Well, actually while waiting for the train, I also met a local bank electronics engineer who knew one of the universities in Estonia. At the next stop, none of the self-service ticket machines worked. Found a ticket booth, where the lady booked me on a fast train that should've left 2 min ago. It was delayed by 10 min, so I still made it. At the next stop it took me some time to find the info booth .. bought a bus ticket to the airport. Then took me some time to find the bus stop. Got there, the taxi arrived but I decided to take a look at the bus schedule first, so the taxi left. Realized that the bus would've been there too late. Walked over to the taxi park. The taxi driver lowered the window and I recognized the face from nowhere. A very intelligent driver, so we enjoyed rather interesting discussions on politics, travelling, grammar.

The puzzle will come together at some point. It always does.

Proper breathing makes quite a difference.

During the past few days I've had a few regular dreams (not very vivid, not very stable). Slept on a tree in one of them. First time :). Since the body was not very solid, I wasn't too worried about falling, either. When I let go, I descended slowly like a feather .. without crushing any leaves or branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment