Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Minor breakthrough

Since meditating next to a cliff would've been too scary, I visualized meditating embedded within a cliff. Very soothing.

Missed sleep. Either the visualization was too energizing, or I simply slept too much during the weekend. Or perhaps Doctor Strange was too inspiring. Perhaps a combination of all of those. Phone alarm didn't work, either.

Today it dawned on me that some things tend to repeat. Group work at school still means doing it all alone and then getting scolded for lousy teamwork. Thought about this, and wrote code when I experienced a jolt in consciousness. It suddenly shifted towards the right. The bindu point at the top of the head opened, and a wave of warmth propagated down the arms, shooting heat out of the joints. It started drawing energy upward, and formed a thicker blob around the head, neck and upper-back. By focusing on the blob, I could balance the body. Nice. I suspect that the new headphones have helped considerably. In my case, large headphones stimulate the crown by applying pressure on it.

Stared at empty space while waiting for sister, for about a minute. Saw what I used to call the "smoke" - colorless psi.

So far it's still rediscovering of what I've already experienced before.

No comments:

Post a Comment