Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, July 2, 2018

Gypsy dance

Argh .. vacation but work.
Same as it used to be back in preliminary school - they tried to kill with homework.

Anyway, onto topic.

Dream: Journalists

The night before dad's performance I had a dream of some work-related workshop or something, which concluded with a sauna evening. Left the sauna to bring more snacks. There was a large queue of people (fans and journalists) waiting outside. It was not possible for me to leave or return without letting the people in as well.

Edit: I hope it wasn't about the sauna evening that took place today. Anyway, it seems to be related to dad's performance.

Among the people there was a journalist girl with her father. They kept following me no matter where I went.

Taking photos at a dad's performance

At first, he asked me to record the event but I declined because I only have a DSLR which is not fit for recording a continuous 3 hours of video. He got someone else with a camcorder I think.

Anyway, I was late for the event (18:30). It disturbed me that being late did not disturb me. Like: "Is that how little I care about some dad's event that he asked me to pay a visit to?" Regardless, that was me waiting for a bus at 18:50 without worrying about much of anything.

Showed up at the event at 19:15. The hall was full and there were long queues of people waiting to even just get a glimpse at what was going on on the stage. People had come from different corners of the country but had to leave because they couldn't fit in. The event was free of charge, so there was no reasonable way of keeping count of the people that would show up.

Apparently the hall was full already at 12:00. Seriously, 7 hours before?
The situation made me laugh.

At perhaps 20:30 or so, there was a short break and some people left the hall. That's when I waltzed in and sat on the stairs next to an old colleague of dad.

The performance was awesome indeed. Out of the ~650 photos that I took, I think I got a few reasonable ones as well. I was actually surprised. Though, on most of the reasonable photos, there's this model that I've seen on some magazine covers for a few times.

The performance left me cheered for the weekend.

Saturn ringmakers

At the end of dad's performance, I passed him a hint about Norman Bergrun and The Ringmakers of Saturn.


He will most probably find it interesting. At the end of the video, Norman also analyzes some imagery from the Apollo mission. It might be that the popular "fake lunar landings" and "moon hologram" conspiracy theories are not completely off. Augmented reality, perhaps.

The topic with Saturn and its rings reminds me of a dream from last year.

Close-ups of the Apollo images remind me of dreams that seemed to have been designed by some other entities. They almost fooled me but on closer inspection the flaws became obvious.

Pk

Ever since I reached the official start date of vacation, weather turned cold, wet and stormy.

Stared at the balcony door the day before yesterday, yesterday and today. The door was quite responsive to pk, probably because it was wobbling slightly in the drafts of air (the balcony window is not completely shut and has a 1 cm gap). I managed to amplify its wobbling, or direct it to one direction or another. Haven't been able to close the door with pk yet, though.

"The Sacred Riana" videos look pretty cool:

Her Asia Got Talent performances made me giggle, though. Her acting is not very good but it still works because of her persistence.

Dream: Levitation

A regular levitation dream, except for the fact that I tried to float face-down horizontally, just barely above the floor without actually touching the floor. Keeping myself balanced took quite a bit of effort and I only managed to keep it up for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment