Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, July 16, 2018

Timerant

Right orb


One day while taking a nap with my eyes closed, I saw an orb fly towards me from my right. It flew into my right eyeball and stopped there.

Car


With Mom in the country and itching for a car, we took a trip to the capital yesterday to check a used vehicle or two. A relative gave us very good advice on how to perform background check. We ended up skipping one of the cars. On another car, the ignition lock had just broken. This made me somewhat more paranoid about used cars. Though, a new car still costs a bit too much.

Oh well, so we finished all the other quests on Mom's checklist. Adapted those quests for myself as well. Visited my sister's new apartment. Bought a book on the life of Milarepa from an antique shop (same book that aunt and uncle had read to me when I was a few years old). Mom bought a somewhat rare book on them illuminazis.

Rover photos


Last weekend I retouched some of grandpa's old photos for another one of his books. Removed dust, fingerprints, enhancing contrast and the like.


In the meantime, I browsed rover photos (and apollo photos) and watched some youtube videos that pointed out some specific photos to look at. Recognized traces of sloppy retouching on some of the photos. Also, they missed some of the anomalies which hinted at what might've been concealed by their brush or clone tool. For me this alone is a good enough argument against the conspiracy theory that "Mars rovers never made it any farther than Devon island" or that "Humans never visited the Moon". On Earth they wouldn't need that sloppy brushing.

Nazi saucers

Read on Nazi flying saucers (not UFOs because they're identified flying objects) again and noticed that during the past few years I've managed to digest it a little. Even the conventional saucers used to seem mysterious but now they no longer do. Both the aerodynamics of the designs as well as the way Germans approached it make sense.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ufo_aleman/rfz/index.htm

I assume (perhaps out of slight ignorance) that since these designs are more than 70 years old without mass production, the patents should be outdated by now. Also, it's publicly available literature so none of it should anymore be a matter of national security or somesuch.

Would be awesome to build small remote controlled drones to test and experiment with the Fleissner design, for example. Perhaps together with some engineers with experience in model rockets and model airplanes.

Vacation


Sigh. A typical smalltalk from the interns: "So how's your vacation going?" + some giggles. My typical reply: "It's going well, I suppose." They then keep the distance, y'know maybe it's contagious.

No vacation and can't do much about it. I've noticed that I've become addicted to the absence of vacation. Always hoping that a vacation would somehow improve something .. leave more time for meditation, psychokinesis, OBE, perhaps enable hiking in the nature, etc. However, I have never had time for these. Whenever I've done any of the aforementioned things, I've done so at the cost of something else but sacrifices almost never feel good.

With disappointment, self-pity and ignorance (sums it all up), I've sacrificed vacation, holidays, weekends, social events to get work done. It's always "nah, will go there do that later when I have time". It's time to stop lying to myself - I'm not going to go there nor do that, for I don't have the time.

By the looks of it, that's how life is - first it's all school, then all work, then all family, then if one survives all of the former, there's retirement with maybe slightly more free time. However, with retirement there are other responsibilities like visiting the other elders to discuss prostheses as well as to whine about the body. There's probably not much time to work on hobbies after death, either.

Sigh. The long awaited summer is here. Several years have I patiently waited for the summer so that I could enjoy it, only to miss it each time and continue waiting for the next summer. This year is no different. Moreover, it's tedious to work throughout this persistent sauna. Spending time in the nature would be so much more attractive.

At least I got to enjoy about a week of summer (and a week of chilly August) a few years ago. This summer I've managed to have a day or two off (including a couple of weekends when I've skipped work for my über-selfish reasons).

To be honest, I'm a bit puzzled why I'm bitching about any of this in the first place. Whether it's vacation or not, the most remarkable difference is simply that I'm doing a different kind of work (typically physical workout instead of just typing away at the laptop). Due to being a workaholic, I easily overdose with both kinds of work so that they start to feel repugnant. Ok there is also the fact that compared to the countryside the city is a rather nervous place and being at the countryside for at least 2 weeks per year works wonders on health. But that should be possible to achieve with meditation as well. Me imagines the stupidity of me running from one place to another, ever hoping for a sanctuary that's a lie anyway.

I ought to be happy with everything that I have. I've noticed that the less I have, the easier it is to be happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment