Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Rare nightmare

A couple of days ago, I meditated for a moment and visualized a glowing golden field inside and around me. This made me feel better.

Dream: Nightmare

I'm somewhere in a hospital, observing what an old classmate (maybe) was doing. She was analyzing some samples with a fancy-looking instrument. Interesting stuff .. until something happened. Suddenly a field of fear and stress appeared around us. I couldn't determine the source or the cause of this emotion. It grew in intensity very rapidly. I noticed that I was somehow amplifying it, so I flew to the farthest corner of the room (next to some shelves) to keep more distance. The field did not subside. Instead, it reached some a critical level.

Once the critical level was reached, the classmate (I think) morphed into an older lady. Something about this lady was off. Nightmarishly off. She glared at me with a confused look, took a syringe and pushed it through her right temple and out of her left one. Being merely a non-physical entity, this did her no harm but it freaked me out for sure. I was standing in the corner, thinking "WTF, why such a dream .. where does something like this even come from?".

Noticed that there was a faint (barely noticeable) bluish gray tint to everything.

Dream: US tourism with a friend

The previous dream ended abruptly as I woke up. Fell asleep again and experienced a way brighter dream.

Met some sort of a friend in the US and with his car he took me to places. I remember visiting a harbor. I was amazed at the size of it all, and the scenery was just beautiful (sun shining from the side, probably sunset). Everything was really vivid until we reached a nearby diner. He showed me the diner and then he went swimming or something .. with his food floating on the water (typical dream absurdity).

Anyway, it was at least a double-floored Chinese place. The ground floor was the cheapest, with a take-away window. I couldn't figure out how to use the take-away window (money doesn't work right in dreams), so I stepped inside. Saw a colleague walk to the lady at the counter. He was still sleeping and couldn't think straight. The lady shooed him away, thinking he was drunk or something. Then I stepped to the counter and tried to order something. It's a rather difficult task because all the numbers and food dishes constantly keep changing in front of the dreamer. I wanted to order one dish, but ordered another one .. 8 kilos of it or something, I don't know =D. Absurd.

sussch@sussch:~$ make sense


The first dream kept bugging me despite the heavy workday. As a dream, the first dream does not make any sense. Why would a field of fear suddenly just appear without any forewarning (there's always one)?

Visited the toilet, which sparked the bulb of ingenuity. It occurred to me that the first dream would make sense if it wasn't a dream. In that case it would be very similar to dad's OBE ghost stories. If this were the case, then my presence could've freaked out the person performing the medical analysis. The fear could have shifted me away from the realm and manifested as an entity in there. If that's the case then emotions might seem to have very interesting mechanics.

Sorry, I thought it was a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment