Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 20, 2020

Minor synchronicities

Visited the store yesterday evening. While walking from one shelf to another, I was thinking "now what should I take to complement the rice and tomato sauce?" At the same moment, a couple walks past and I overhear the guy saying he wanted rice with tomato sauce. His girlfriend asked where he suddenly got that idea from, and that if he actually wanted rice, then there wasn't much she could do about it.

Dear blog, TIFU. While I don't do that typically, today I clicked on a cake recipe, found it interesting and shared the link in the Discord server. Some time later while chatting with a former colleague, she said that I could bribe her with a cake. I don't think she knew anything of the Discord server nor the fact that I had just stumbled upon a recipe. Should try to implement the cake sometime.

Edit: Remembered that yesterday evening I found the freezer door open. Judging by the temperature, it had not been open for more than a few minutes. However, nobody accessed the freezer. This leaves just the cat, even though he has never done that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment