Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 20, 2020

Violet Evergarden

Watched Violet Evergarden (MAL) during the weekend. I was already blown away by the first minutes of the first episode. It was amazing. Already the animation style and the attention to detail was really inspiring and made me want to participate in something awesome, too. What is more, the main character inspired me even further.

Related to the main character more than I would've thought I would. She reminded me of the correct attitude which I had been missing for years. She reminded me of me the way I used to be, reminded me that I still was, and showed me the way I would be. Any aspect of Violet which I did not directly relate to, reminded me of my grandfather. It's one of the very few anime that got so close and personal that it seemed as if it were addressed to me.

In my eyes, Violet Evergarden is a story of seeking perfection in everything, which eventually provides a way to break free from the karmic cycle to obtain self-realization and enlightenment.

The anime seemed perfect in every way. However, it broke so many tears that dehydration became an issue, in addition to losing a pack of tissues.

No comments:

Post a Comment