Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, January 9, 2020

Vitamin D

That chaos described in my previous post seems to have served no purpose. Maybe except for an old classmate (former friend with whom I haven't talked for years) randomly sending an SMS describing a realization of the effect of random acts on life. He was totally right.

Had to visit occupational health physician for a health check. Everything was more-or-less fine, except for a complete lack of Vitamin D. The doctor recommended like 1000x the normal dose per day. I'll ignore the recommendation and opt for 3x the normal dose per day. My immune system does seem to have improved a bit already. The lack of Vitamin D could also partially explain the sensitivity of the left eye.

Yesterday and the day before I found myself sad for some reason. Not sure if this was due to the stupid politics between the US and Iran or the consequences of my attempt at talking yet another person (on the Discord server) out of suicide. Anyway, it seems to have passed more-or-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment