Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 18, 2020

Retracing steps vs. map

Vitamin D has most definitely helped to recover the immune system. There has been only one morning with eye burn since I started taking Vitamin D, and even that morning was when I had forgotten to take it the day prior. I think the air humidifier has also helped a bit.

There was still a disease nibbling at the immune system, which caused sneezing and bleeding in my left nostril but perhaps only made the left eye itch a little.

I've been having issues with emotions, desires and expectations, probably due to lack of meditation and pranayama practice. A few weeks ago I visualized the struggle as a memory from when I was little.

I was in the sea with a swimming ring but I had drifted a little too far away from the shore and the wind pushing me away from the shore was too strong for me to swim against. I tried as hard as I could, until I got tired and just gave up. The water was several meters deep and I wasn't comfortable letting go of the ring, either. Some older swimmers saved me.

Anyway, this time regarding the struggle with emotions and desires, the subconscious mind told me to stand up in the water. When I did, I realized that the water was barely up to the knees. Absolutely nothing to be worried about.

Dreams


A couple of nights ago, I had yet another dream of climbing a cliff. I looked around for places to grab from, in order to get further towards the right, for it seemed that it would be easier to reach the top from there. I couldn't find any places to grab from, looked down and asked from the friend at my left: "Perhaps it would be easier to climb down and climb up again from the right?" They told me to forget it and to keep looking for a way, for there definitely had to be at least one. I looked around again and found plenty of places to grab from, which had been so well hidden that pretty much anyone would have missed them. Suddenly climbing had become a lot easier.

Also a couple of nights ago I had an interesting dream. I was walking the streets somewhere in Russia but got lost. There was a little girl from whom I asked for a map. Struggled with my Russian language skills but she took me to a computer at her apartment. While I was checking the map, her mom came home and I had to explain why I was in their apartment. At least with her mom I could speak in English. We sat down and I started trying to recall how I had ended up at the place. While doing so, I think I suddenly realized how I had ended up there, and the dream ended before I could tell the story. I had simply forgotten the rest of the dream due to becoming conscious half-way through.

One of the dreams was related to the disease nibbling at the immune system. Typical dream of sneaking into enemy territory, being spotted and then hiding or escaping because guns typically don't work in dreams. It has been a while since the last time I successfully used invisibility but it worked and I managed to hide from those guys.

The dreams of over-unity generators have been related to kundalini, I think. Quite weak but considering the struggle with emotions and desires, I think it's for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment