Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, October 17, 2020

Bathtub

Yesterday I walked past something unexpected - a bathtub with water and a couple of people enjoying a bath on the street. There was a third person standing by the bathtub, chatting with the two. It's not very warm outside anymore. At first I thought it was some sort of a perverted art project or something again. Sigh .. the youngsters these days.

Later it occurred to me that it could've been the followers of Wim Hof, for about a year ago there were some training sessions, I think.

 

Time anomaly

At the beginning of this week it happened to me and mom that the week got an extra day or something. On Tuesday we were both convinced that it was Wednesday. For me yesterday felt like a Saturday, with the exception of going to work.


Laptop

I was feeling really tired yesterday, for it felt as if I had missed the Saturday (due to the time anomaly) which I've usually used to compensate for sleep deprivation. While waiting for a sister's call, I just sat on the couch. At some point I thought I'd take out the laptop and found it had switched on in the bag. I don't think this has happened to this laptop before, for the power button is not reachable from the outside.

I thought maybe I had forgotten to power it off properly when leaving the office, but the battery was still full whereas I had left the office several hours before.

The laptop must've switched on on its own. It used to happen a lot with my previous laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment