Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, October 26, 2020

Roosterprank

Feng Shui

Slept with my head towards South for about a week. Felt dead tired. Then slept with my head towards North for about a week. Felt good. Slept with my head towards South for a a couple of hours. Felt dead tired. Turned around and started feeling better again in about half an hour.

Not sure if this is just about the orientation, or the fact that the WiFi access point is at the Southern end of the couch. The couch is less comfy to sleep on with the head towards North, though. Moreover, light from the corridor shone on my face while sleeping with my head towards North.

Maybe Feng Shui works?

I wonder if it works different in different regions on Earth. Does it have something to do with the magnetic field?

Hat

Lost my hat last Friday at the office. I suspected that perhaps the hole at the bottom of the pocket had grown to match the cross section of the hat. Anyway, the hat was gone. I looked for it everywhere (including the floor).

Visited a colleague to play board games in the evening. Unstable Unicorns and The Mind. The Mind seemed quite interesting for mind-reading practice.

Today morning the hat had been put nicely on the clothes shelf. None of the colleagues knew anything about it, so I guess I owe my gratitude to the janitor.

Red rooster

I think it was more than a week ago or so that I had another dream where things caught fire and it was getting out of control.

That time the floor was covered in important papers, sister's notepapers which I had been scanning to save these from her cat's parfume. Anyway, these kept catching fire and I felt helpless. Though, at some point it occurred to me that shuffling the papers works. The flames were extinguished as I buried the burning papers underneath other papers.

Just as I had solved the puzzle, the dream changed. A red rooster hopped around, laughing at their prank.

No comments:

Post a Comment