Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, March 21, 2011

Doom 3

Downloaded and played Doom 3 "a little" yesterday. Friends had been recommending it as the scariest game they've played. It had good audio, but I couldn't find anything scary yet. Well, I didn't play it at night, but it looked like a regular FPS. Bunny-hopping around with 1 HP, dodging bullets, shooting cute monsters and such .. reminds me of good old times =D. Practiced guessing crate lock passwords as I did with Fallout 3. Unfortunately, I haven't had much success with it yet.

Focused on the feeling of self while in the half-dream state yesterday night. I lost track of it at night, but regained the feeling in the morning. Woke up early and meditated on the feeling of self, while browsing through old flower pictures in my memory. Some of which had then appeared as visions of sorts. I started to feel something hot flowing up from the back of my throat to the head .. probably Bindu fluid.

Luckily my gym wardrobe lock worked like a charm today =).

Empathy is interesting. I was watching a clip compilation of "Electronic Labyrinth - THX1138 4EB" with Boards of Canada music. I could hear the footsteps of 1138 running in the parking lot. It caught my attention, because there didn't seem to have been any sound from the film except for background music. The feelings that accompanied the clips were pretty strong as well.

Skimmed through a newspaper today morning. There was a picture of a fire that had broken loose. I turned the page when I saw it, because it felt too real. Quite a lot of deaths, anger and sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment