Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 30, 2011

Juniper and nettle

Drank juniper and nettle tea again yesterday evening, to purify blood and help against the acne. In addition, it also seems to clean the flow of psi. However, for me it has a couple of side-effects .. a wet dream and a pile of hunger the next day.

Meditating / sleeping while listening to music has an interesting effect. I end up staying in one place for longer than usually. Learning instruments by observing the artists or just exploring feelings and visiting places that are related.

Stepped into a "hole" again and dropped out of body while walking home. Felt pretty floaty at home too. Hm, it's warm and windy outside - maybe that's why I feel so floaty.

For the last few weeks, I've been seeing the 11:11 phenomena really often (pretty much each time I glance at the clock).

1 comment:

  1. Same here, though for most of my life I've seen 3:33, for the last few weeks I've been seeing 11:11 as well:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete