Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, May 4, 2013

Between the realms

Focused on a tree and swung it a little without the use of wind yesterday.

Slept for a couple of hours on the floor somewhere at work last night. Found it rather interesting, how I would lose awareness of the body and the memory of that place. Then, at some moment, I would glance inwards and rediscover the feeling .. when I focus on it, I find myself back in this realm.

Woke up 5 minutes before the phone rang, even though I was pretty tired (multiple late nights of testing stuff remotely and waking early the next morning).

Observed the mind a couple of nights ago. A lot of tiny constructs of different colors moving about. Haven't seen it this colorful before. Actually, this time there were just colors .. no images unless I focused on something.

Launch was postponed due to high wind at high altitudes.

Oh man, really want to be focused on the same intelligence again from a couple of years ago. Felt a lot more aware, a lot wiser and saw everything through .. everything felt logical and predictable. With it, there was a sensation of bliss, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment