Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, February 27, 2015

Interesting dreams

Read the Kalachakra initiation a bit more. Realized how a few years ago I had done almost exactly the way it describes tantra .. without knowing about it. Practised guru yoga again yesterday, this time focusing on having the body of a Buddha and the environment of a Buddha.

Interesting dreams again.

At the summerhouse. Pretty sunshine through the trees. However, throughout the dream it was exceptionally stormy outside. Very strong ambient noise also.

We were discussing random stuff with Kevin, so we looked for places with a peculiar design of wind corridors (in that dream, all the buildings had those), which would effectively muffle the noise so we could speak. One of these buildings was the wooden storage hut. It had supporting columns that ran in parallel to the entrance. Also, there was more noise on the second floor (roof level).

Last time I had designed some sort of a sphere out of thin film of steel. The steel was elastic like a plastic, very elastic and easily deformed in the wind. This sphere had the effect of quieting the noise and stopping the wind in a short radius around it. Though, this time I was pretty sure I wouldn't need it.

For some reason, we moved from place to place and each time we moved, I couldn't find my boots. There were all sorts of shoes, slippers and stuff, but none of them were what I had arrived with. So, I took my time looking for them, but after a few times, Kevin asked "you're going to come or not?" Wondering perhaps I should go barefoot, I said "wait, my boots have to be here somewhere." He left and the point of the dream was lost, so I woke up.

Heavy fog outside. I was sweating.

Anyway, this missing boots or slippers theme is very common to the summerhouse. A long time ago we used to borrow aunt's slippers from time to time. Once we found we could make a kick-move, with which the slipper flew over the building and the trees. It was awesome. Aunt's reaction was brilliant, too :D. We always loved to play pranks on her, as she loved to play pranks on us.

Another dream. I'm at a nearby school building with sister. Sun is shining and there's a tall pile of snow in front of me. Climbed it up and down. At some point I realized the point of the dream and climbed on top of the pile as high as possible. Sister followed. From there I saw more piles to climb, so I continued climbing.

Somehow the school building transformed .. it had become an architectural wonder. Although there were more piles to be climbed, I became fascinated by the building and my consciousness moved in there.

In the building, I became fascinated about an art exhibition and my consciousness moved in there. There was a secret to simplicity and appeal of design, which the artist's work highlighted very well. Then, suddenly the artist had realized it as a problem and stopped selling her art. Other artists had started to apply the same principle, which she didn't like.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow yesterday the issue with digestion cleared.
    Was it jogging that helped?

    ReplyDelete