Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, May 18, 2015

OBE hazy

Finished my stuff early and had time left over in the dreams. Went outside and started fine-tuning my eyesight while looking at the trees. Adjusted brightness, contrast, focus and stuff. Finished with that too, then looked around and started practising levitation. Flew around a little, then it occurred to me to try staring at the hands (looking at hands, then away, then back and so on .. should help to make the dream environment more solid). So, I figured I could do it without efforts by imitating underwater swimming movements while flying around. Flew around the summerhouse, circled over the trees and had fun for quite a long time. Not sure I've flown that long in the dreams before. The environment had become very vivid. After a while, thought of trying to OBE from the dream. Swooped at the ground and visualized Earth down there. As soon as I touched the portal, everything lost its detail. Instead of entering the atmosphere, everything went dark and I could barely see my hands at all. They looked as if filtered through an edge detection algorithm, with very faint lines. For some time I tried to improve the vividness without success, then woke up. As I opened my eyes, I was sitting on an apple tree next to the portal. Woke up once more and found myself in bed.

Checked the time and just laid there for a few more minutes. During that time I occasionally experienced the astral noise that is common before OBE. I thought I did not have time for more OBE, though. Stood up and found sun shining directly into my eyes. So, I carefully practised some sun gazing.

Felt strange today. Walked to a rendezvous point. Waited there .. then it turned out it was the wrong day. Held the meeting anyway. Had difficulties talking and the same with coding. Made unbelievably stupid mistakes. Constantly feeling as if stuck behind a veil, so that I can see through but it's tough to properly get into resonance with the world.

Perhaps don Juan would've said I wasn't solid enough. Also noticed that I felt a bit lighter than usually.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm .. took a shower and noticed red marks on my left side and butt. Felt them in the morning, so they must have appeared during the night.

    ReplyDelete