Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Emotion transformer

I've been applying this method again recently:

I've used it while I'm walking to work, walking back home or sleeping.

Meditated for a bit yesterday evening before a nap, too.

Had a proofreading session of my article today, at a colleague's friend's place. It started out quite stressful. Not because of the article, the article was fine. The event was stressful because I was at someone else's place and it was full of cats. Put forth a lot of effort in trying to limit my energy output, empathy, geisting and all that. This made me a bit nervous, which the proofreader seemed to have picked up, or at least I think so. Because after about an hour, some sort of malevolent energy started manifesting. I found it a bit strange that the cats did not react any different, although the strange mood was on positive feedback and getting amplified. There was a small geist (a snapping sound). Remembered my only way out of such a situation - visualizing a beautiful landscape and focusing on the light. The proofreader subconsciously grabbed the visualization and focused on his own light that was shining through. The mood transformed instantly. I was a bit baffled at how well it worked out, so I probed him every now and then, to verify the strength of his focus. He had subconsciously taken the inspiration and already grown it in (designed his own visualizations and stuff). Also saw a few flashes of white light, while visualizing some pretty sunlight.

On my way back home, I encountered a few places where I also sensed some darkness looming. Observed the packages of feelings + images and turned them a bit, which made them more cheerful. Had a few flashbacks and remembered an early experience when I saw the light. It happened after a choir performance, back in the days of primary school.

At the gym, I stared at the clouds while doing a warm-up on the rowing ergometer. The last time at the gym, I doubled the warm-up time to see if it would get me tired or not. The issue is that being bored, the mind will start generating all sorts of thoughts like "How many more minutes to go? I must be tired or something." This time staring at the clouds helped to work around this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment