Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 30, 2015

No photos

A few evenings ago I performed pranayama and looked down at the body. Compared to the surroundings, there was a lot of yellowish biophoton noise surrounding it. This faintly glowing cloud extended quite far from the skin (at least some 30 cm in radius, around arms and feet). I don't think I've seen it with regular eyes this clearly before.

My habit of searching for a camera and trying to take photos of amazing scenery in the dreams is ruining it. This morning in a dream I was hiking around in the forest somewhere (between Poland and Germany, I think). Haven't physically been there yet. Anyway, waved bye to some people with a car and started walking towards a place I knew had to be in a certain direction. I had walked there once before. There was a fork in the road and although I was supposed to pick the right branch, I peeked left. In the distance, the left road crossed a railroad. The way that the morning sun was reflecting from the tracks .. I wanted to take a photo of that. Quickly the vividness of the surroundings faded and I woke up. Actually, the same happened to the dream in the previous post. I tried to take photos of the white ... whatever it was and those lights in the distance. Should really remember not to take photos, no matter how amazing a scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment