Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A bit floaty

Past few days have been interesting.

About a week ago, I focused on the central flame and the sound and internal wind that it made. It was interesting, how it consisted of a lot of different frequencies and depending on the vibration that I focused on, the sounds were amplified / brought into foreground. Played with it for quite a while.

A couple of nights ago, I focused on top of the head, because focusing on the tip of the nose or central flame no longer worked (couldn't do it properly, for some reason). The next day I woke up feeling very floaty. Haven't had a deep sleep since then, I guess (simply not feeling that tired). Yesterday I felt tired alright, but in such a way that the mind relaxed into spontaneous meditation.

Today my mood was a bit shaky. Also, empathy / telepathy, geisting, manifestation have become more weird during the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment